**Click “show more” under to see the complete description**
Closed captioning in English is obtainable by clicking the “CC” icon on the video.
In this video I’m sporting my design Sundottir, accomplished for Brooklyn Tweed Wool People Vol. 6: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sundottir
Follow me on…
My weblog: http://paper-tiger.net
Find our Ravelry group right here: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/paper-tiger
1. 3:11 What sort of yarn ought to I take advantage of for stranded colorwork?
2. 8:45 How ought to I maintain the yarns when knitting with two or extra colours?
3. 10:06 How do I maintain my yarns from turning right into a tangled mess?
4. 11:49 What is “color dominance” or “yarn dominance” in stranded colorwork?
Related weblog submit: http://paper-tiger.net/weblog/13911317/colordominance
5. 18:13 Do you will have any tips to take care of even pressure?
Related weblog submit: http://paper-tiger.net/weblog/14109622
6. 19:23 How do you catch your floats?
Related weblog submit: http://paper-tiger.net/weblog/14117891
7. 26:44 Do you will have any tips for knitting when you will have greater than 2 colours in a spherical?
8. 29:37 Is it potential to regulate your row gauge in stranded knitting?
9. 31:35 How do you weave in ends on items with a number of colours?
10. 34:12 Everyone looks like a professional. How many tasks do I’ve to knit earlier than I get the cling of it?
Be positive to subscribe if you would like to know when new movies go up!